- New commercial construction and tenant improvements
- Historical restoration and reconstruction
- Millworks shop to design and create custom wood products
- Commercial Maintenance Plans
- ADA Improvements
- Project Management Services
- Master Custom Home Builder
- Home Additions
- Bathroom and Kitchen Renovation
- Color Palette Consultation
- Entertainment Rooms
- Outdoor Entertaining Areas
- Decks, Gazebos, and Arbors
- Water, Fire, and Earthquake Remediation
- Home Inspection
- Routine and Seasonal Maintenance
- Home Painting Services
- Summer Home Winterizing and Opening Services
- Home Cleaning and Yard Services
- Pest Control
- Snow Removal
Arête Building Solutions is here to “Simplify Your Life!” We will perform the tasks around your home with an attention to detail, ensuring trouble free operations, keeping your home warm and inviting to both you and your guests.
Green Designed Homes
Finding ways to save money and our planet’s resources makes sense. There are many energy saving systems that are not only inexpensive but convenient to use. Your Personal Advisor will spend the time to review the options and work out a plan with you. In addition, most of these energy saving repairs will be eligible for a 30% tax credit on your 2009 tax return.
Experience and Licenses
For over twenty-nine years, the Arête’s founders have been licensed for both home building and repairing in northern Nevada and California. Eighteen years experience in water, fire and mold remediation. Arête’s management also has an extensive working knowledge of federal, state, county, and city construction regulations and are effective at problem resolution.
The US Geological Survey estimates that one faucet dripping every three seconds wastes over 1,041 gallons of water a year.
Save Money from the Beginning!
When a contractor is involved with the designer and architect from the beginning of your project, it will save you money. The builder has the experience to resolve conflicts that may occur while the project is in the design stage. This saves the architect’s time and time is money.