Your Personal Advisor will diligently work with you to determine the Maintenance Plan that best fits your budget and standard of living. This will not only give you the information you need to make an informed decision, it will ensure the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your home is cared for by experts.
Plan Option One - Silver
The Silver Plan is an annual service plan. Once a year your home will receive a condition inspection and the annual service of major appliances and the regular maintenance that is required to ensure your home is safe and operating efficiently. This plan is best suited for the home owner that services their heating and air conditioning filter at least every two months. You have your Personal Advisor and Service technicians as a resource, on-call to service your maintenance and emergency repairs needs.
Plan Option Two - Gold
The Gold Plan offers an annual home inspection and biannual home maintenance and service. Twice a year a Service Technician will perform routine service work on all major appliances, lubricate garage doors, interior and exterior door hinges and make any repairs as needed in the home. Your have your Personal Advisor and Service technicians as a resource, on-call to service your maintenance and emergency repair needs.
Plan Option 3 - Platinum
The Platinum Plan is Arête’s premier service plan. It covers a biannual home inspection to ensure your home is impeccably maintained, quarterly home visit to replace water filters and service major appliances and filters, regular maintenance and home repairs.
Every Arête client has direct access to his Personal Advisor, House Keeping, Yard Service and Home Concierge Service.
Do you know the unseen condition of your home?
Some maintenance items are obvious, but others are not so visible.
- Reduced efficiency and permanent damage may occur if your air filters are not regularly changed and the heating / air conditioning (HVAC) system is not serviced annually. Other side effects are reduced comfort levels in the home and recirculation of dust particles and pet dander, which can severely affect people with allergies.
- The US Geological Survey estimates that one faucet dripping every three seconds wastes over 1,041 gallons of water a year.
- Shrubs placed within a one foot perimeter around your home can help create a barrier that will reduce the cost of both your homes heating and cooling. On the other hand, this same vegetation can retain moisture that can cause fungal growth on the foundation of the home if proper drainage is not maintained.
- Garage doors that are poorly maintained can prematurely wear out in half the time of that same garage door when properly maintained.
- Sealing air leaks and adding insulation to your home can save you up to 20% of your annual heating and cooling expense
Regular maintenance and new technology can improve the cost efficiency and comfort level of your home. Arête Building Solutions will complete a comprehensive inspection, assessing every area of your homes condition and efficiency. We will provide you with a prioritized list of recommendations and repairs that will improve your home's operations, comfort level and energy efficiency. Your Personal Advisor will work with you to create a personalized maintenance plan that will fit your lifestyle and budget .
What would it be like to be assured of your homes condition and have a detailed home management plan?